Sr. Accounts Executives / Asst. Managers / Managers
Number of Openings –
Academic Qualification –
CA / MBA / CFA / ICWA / CA Inter
4 - 12 years (only relevant experience of hedge fund accounting domain)
- Independently performing daily, monthly, complex reconciliations, Fee calculation & NAV computation etc.
- Liaison with internal teams as well as client(s) for required information
- Manage 30 – 40 clients simultaneously
- Communicate with clients on deliverables and allied issues
- Ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
Desired Candidate Profile:–
- Able to embed ECS (Exceptional Client Service).
- Ability to drive interactions that build trust and manages expectations with clients & stakeholders
- Focused on analysis, advice and solutions that drive the continuous improvement of process
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Possess deep understanding of Accounting processes & controls
- Must be an analytical thinker, comfortable taking initiative
- Excellent Communication skills